• Pastor Cory Marth can be reached at 815-501-8394 or email@example.com
• Parsonage Repair Fund- The repairs to parsonage has exceeded the budgeted amount. We are asking for some help to pay for the repairs. Please fill out the green and white envelopes in the pews and mark Parsonage Repair Fund and put in the offering basket. Thank you.
• Brock Royer has started a go fund me page to help with his medical costs. If you would like to help out, go to gofundme.com website and search Brock Royer to make a donation.
• Christmas Committee: Taking decorations down will be on Sun. 1/6. On Sat. 12/22 @9am we will fill Christmas sacks.
• Constitution Committee is reassembling and will start Jan 2019 and run through Nov. 2019. Congregational member interested in joining please sign up on the sheet at the Sharing Center. Any questions please contact Doug Bye or Pastor Marth.
• Shut-ins: Christmas is fast approaching and it’s time to think about our shut-ins by purchasing a gift for them and delivering it to them personally. Price range $10 to $15. Ideas – lotion, slippers, soft nightie, sweatshirt, ect. The list is at the sharing center so please sign up! Any questions please as Lorraine Kaus.
• Fellowship Hour will follow each Wednesday Advent service.
• Immanuel Lutheran Church thank you for the generous donation of food for the Hinckley Area Food Pantry. The donation is greatly appreciated. Thanks HAFP Committee.
• Voter’s Meeting will be on Sunday January 13, 2019 following worship.