• IMY: meets Sun, Apr 15 and Apr 29 at 6 pm.
• Ladies Aid: has scheduled Kitchen Cleaning for Wed, April 18 at 9 am and could use some assistance. Thanks in advance.
• Christian Singles of Immanuel: meets at Houlahan’s in Waterman on Sun, Apr 22 at noon. Contact Jim Johnson if planning to attend or not.
• Pastor’s farewell dinner will be on Sun, May 27. Signup by May 20th at the Sharing Center; indicate how many in your group. Menu: roast beef, ham, green beans, fresh fruit & garden salad. There will be a basket for cards to Pastor & his family and a basket for donations to help cover dinner costs. Any questions? Contact Lorraine Kaus.
• LWML: If you are saving postage stamps for LWML, please get them to Lorraine Kaus by April 29 as she will take them to the Spring Rally on May 5th. Thank you!
• LWML SPRING RALLY is at Immanuel - DeKalb on Sat, May 5. Registration and continental breakfast starting at 8:45 am. Pastor Chris will have a Bible Lesson based on Chapter 8 of Nehemiah. A communion service also in the AM. Following lunch David Federwiitz from Lutheran Bible Translators in Ghana, West Africa will be the speaker. Cost is $9.00 per person payable at the door. Please let Lorraine Kaus know by NO LATER than April 22 if you will be attending. They are collecting paper products for Bethesda Homes.
• VBS: planning meeting on Tues, May 1 at 9:30 am. VBS will be held June 25th - 28th, 9:00 am - 11:30 am. This year’s theme is Time Lab. First donation needed: empty cans between 12 to 15 oz. in size and have the flip top opening (no sharp edges). VBS box by the Sharing Center for donations. If you have questions or are interested in helping, call Marsha Hogeveen or Karen Leifheit.
• Greeters urgently needed: sign up at Sharing Center
• Rummage Sale: St Peter’s Lutheran Church, Hampshire (Plank Rd just east of Rt 47) is having its Trash to Treasures rummage sale on June 7th, rummage sale 5-8 pm, bake sale 5-8 pm, June 8th, rummage sale 9 am – 4 pm, bake sale, 9 am to noon and June 9th. Donations accepted until May 27. Contact Dave Neisendorf 847-683-3252.