News and Announcements 2/24/2019
• Immanuel Youth (IMY) will start meeting this month – Youth (Pre-K through 4th grade) meet the 1st Saturday of every month from 8:30am-10:30am.
• Immanuel Youth (IMY) Senior, (5th grade through 12th) will meet the 3rd Saturday of every month at 8:30am-10:30am.
• Confirmation 5th-8th grades will be every Sunday from 6:30pm-8:00pm. If you know anyone in this age group please invite them to join our class in the Fellowship Hall.
• Men’s Network will meet the 2nd Saturday of every month from 7am-9am.
• Thrivent Financial Rep. Shawn Blobaum will be here on March 10th in the Fellowship hall following worship.
• Life Task Force is sponsoring a workshop: Speaking God’s Truth in Love to those who have same-sex attraction. It will be held March 2, 2019 @8:30am to noon at St. Peter Lutheran Church located at 202 E Schaumburg Rd. Schaumburg IL 60194. Pastor Eckstein a prominent speaker of the LCMS from Jamestown. Suggested donation of $10. For more information or to register contact Deaconess Kris Blackwell 630-234-1491 or email@example.com
• Easter Flowers: We are now taking orders for Easter flowers. If you would like to order flowers, put the completed form along with payment in the flower box at the sharing center. Deadline is Sun. March 31st . Any questions contact Marsha Hogeveen 815-762-4790
• We need more volunteers to sign up to be a greeter and/or counter! If you can take a moment and sign up at the sharing center it would be appreciated. Thank you!!!
• Fundraiser for Brock –Evangelism Committee is sponsoring a bake sale to assist Brock Royer with medical expenses. We are looking for donations of baked goods and of course buyers. Any questions please contact Lorraine.