• Summer Worship meets at 9:00 am. Please join us for fellowship after services.
• Voters Meeting: Sun, July 22 after church
• Christian Singles of Immanuel meets Sun, July 22 at Pub West following the voters meeting (around noon). Contact Katherine Baie 815-286-7471.
• CSI is collecting school supplies, clothing, household items for the Sao Pablo Lutheran Church in Aurora during the month of July (before July 30). Items should be clean, complete and working. Please contact Nel Pitelka with questions.
• Supplies ordering: supplies for cleaning, office and other items will now be ordered from one source on-line. Questions? Talk to Martha Blum or Blanche Madsen.
• Shelves in the cooler in the kitchen are in need of sandblasting and powdercoating to remove the chipping paint. The cost is between $450 and $500. Ladies Aid will be donating $200 to this project. If you would like to make a donation, place it in a green pew envelope and note it as Cooler Shelves.
• Office Administrative Assistant position (15 - 20 hours per week) The job description can be found at the Sharing Center or here. Send applications to the church office email (below) or speak with a Board of Directors member.
• Christian Senior Ministry Drive thru pork chop supper fund raiser is Thur, July 19th, 4 - 7 pm at St. John Lutheran, Sycamore. Cost is $12. Contact Ken Mundy.
• Waterman Summerfest is on Sat, July 21 at Lion’s Commuity Park, 420 S Birch St. Schedules are available at Sharing Center.
• Voice of Care walk and picnic Sat July 21 (Schaumburg) & Aug 18 (Woodridge). See www.voiceofcare.org.
• Pastor Weinhold’s retirement from St. John, Sycamore will be on Sun, July 29 at 10:00 am. To RSVP, call 815-895-4477 or email email@example.com by July 23.