• Church Picnic is Sept 30 and the Picnic Committee needs you to sign up by Sept 23 so they know how much meat to purchase In addition to Bingo there has been a request to have adults play Farkle. If you have any questions, contact Paul Turek or Nelda Pitelka
The committee is looking for TEENAGERS willing to help with the 5 games for the children. The committee will provide games, instructions, and prizes. Sign-up sheet is available at Sharing Center in the Narthex of Church.
• Parsonage Repair Fund- The repairs to parsonage has exceeded the budgeted amount. We are asking for some help to pay for the repairs. Please fill out the green and white envelopes in the pews and mark Parsonage Repair Fund and put in the offering basket. Thank you.
• Evangelism Team is sponsoring a collection for the Area Food Pantry during the month of October. Items need to be non-perishable. There will be a container in the Narthex for the items.
• Margaret Heinrich – There will be a memorial service on Saturday October 13th @11:00am. Committal will take place in the church cemetery immediately following the time of worship.
• Voter’s on Sunday 9/16/18 called Pastor Cory Marth. He is from Sparta, IL. and was ordained in June 2013. Pastor Marth is 31 years old, married and has 4 children. He agreed to prayerfully consider our call to him. Usually a pastor will take 2-3 weeks before getting back to the congregation. Please pray for him and his family as they consider Immanuel’s call.
• The National Youth Gathering is in Minneapolis on July 11-15th 2019. Any youth interested in attending the gathering that are 14 years old or entering their Freshman year at the time of the gathering please contact Derek Carls by 09/30/18.